I could not bear estrangement- the Almighty will testify for me,
Dashed myself against rocks and mighty cliffs in my misery,
Sometimes I exacerbated this oozing wound mercilessly,
And sometimes I cajoled to sleep – its perpetual agony!
Forgetting, oblivious I forgot the entire world entirely,
But to vanquish your memory is entirely beyond me,
I had forgotten all about me, oblivious to myself entirely,
Who was it that caused me today again to remember me?
May your life be bestowed with longevity!
May my sight be sacrificed on you!!
How well have you adorned your life, astutely!
I – the naïve one for you forsook everything completely!!
Weeping, lamenting the flower meadows enquired of me:
Where is your beloved, why do you trudge alone, solitary?
The autumn tempest consoled and placated me,
As I emptied the heart of its burden of misery!!
What a great deal have I borne in love silently!
My heart is conversant with that state entirely!
In a blazing temper, prompted by your temper fiery,
You flung an arrow; I bore it on my heart gaily!
Bashir what is your religion, your identity?
I swear you a hundred times by me, remind me
For after digging a grave deep enough to house me,
I kindled my weary body in every crematory!!
Dashed myself against rocks and mighty cliffs in my misery,
Sometimes I exacerbated this oozing wound mercilessly,
And sometimes I cajoled to sleep – its perpetual agony!
Forgetting, oblivious I forgot the entire world entirely,
But to vanquish your memory is entirely beyond me,
I had forgotten all about me, oblivious to myself entirely,
Who was it that caused me today again to remember me?
May your life be bestowed with longevity!
May my sight be sacrificed on you!!
How well have you adorned your life, astutely!
I – the naïve one for you forsook everything completely!!
Weeping, lamenting the flower meadows enquired of me:
Where is your beloved, why do you trudge alone, solitary?
The autumn tempest consoled and placated me,
As I emptied the heart of its burden of misery!!
What a great deal have I borne in love silently!
My heart is conversant with that state entirely!
In a blazing temper, prompted by your temper fiery,
You flung an arrow; I bore it on my heart gaily!
Bashir what is your religion, your identity?
I swear you a hundred times by me, remind me
For after digging a grave deep enough to house me,
I kindled my weary body in every crematory!!
It's so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteÜbersetzungsbüro englisch I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
ReplyDeleteEnduro supplements is an Australian based sport Protein supplement company.
Painfully written
ReplyDeleteWhen I listen I feel guilty
ReplyDeleteAwwwww,,,,my god!!! Am overwhelmed with emotions,,,it made me cry,,how beautifully written....
ReplyDeleteAwwwww,,,,my god!!! Am overwhelmed with emotions,,,it made me cry,,how beautifully written....
ReplyDeleteWonderfully written.
ReplyDeletePlease provide translation for "Doye khear Karus"
Thank you for this beautiful translation!
ReplyDeleteLovely translation. However would love to have seen the original kalaam with the translation.
ReplyDelete